Always dreamed of creating a red and green themed tree but not sure where to start?
Be inspired by the look we love and have created below and some styling tips to help you create this look at home. If a product is sold out, don’t be afraid to substitute it for another product you love to complete the look!
Would you like to Shop the Look as individual styles?
We have listed and tagged the individual products below (this will link you directly to the product we used), so you can choose the items you want to add to your collection and the quantity to suit your needs.
Would you like to Shop the Look as a Package?
Alternatively, if you would like this entire Traditional Charm Package and wish for us to quote you based on your size of tree and provide alternatives if a style is no longer available, please email us with your; Tree Dimensions, (height and width) and if you would like this 3/4 full or front and back, and a dove from our team will get back to you! x
We recommend the below to fill a 7ft tree (2.13m), this is enough decorations to fill a tree ¾ worth, to sit in the corner of a room.
X211460: Glitter Taro Leaf Gold Spray x3 (used as the topper)
Total of 70 decorations
- Prepare. Take the time to fluff out your tree branches to create the perfect base to work with.
- Lights. Place the lights in triangular sections making it a tangle-free dismantle.
- Garland. Start with placing your garland on an angle, place the other in parallel to act as a feature. On a 7ft tree you only need 2 garlands, for an 8ft tree you would require 3 to achieve the same look.
- Ornaments. Next place on ornaments. Always choose one style ornament at a time to place onto the tree so you can balance them accordingly. Space out the ornaments.
Ornament tip: We would suggest to invest in the same style ornament with 6 pieces of each, rather than purchasing 1 or 2 of different styles if you would like to achieve a similar look and build on your complete collection.
- Repeat. Repeat this process with the other ornaments (remember to stand back after every placement to make sure the balance looks right)
- Topper. After this, create your topper using a range of picks and sprays to complete the tree and provide height.
- Flowers and sprays. Then the fun comes in with filling the gaps with flowers and sprays wherever you see a gap! Have fun with it! Remember, unlike ornaments where you may use 6-8 pieces of each style, with flowers you may only need 4 or so scattered throughout the tree pending the size of the flower.
Have fun styling your tree, your way! We cannot wait to see how you style these beauties in your home or workspace. Be sure to tag us, so we can be part of this journey with you @twoturtledovesaustralia #twoturtledovesaustralia
With peace and joy,
Two Turtle Doves, Tina & Bianca x